Titus 2 for Life published its first book!
Thirty years of speaking in schools and churches nationwide made it possible for Linda Bartlett to hear the stories and observe the evidence that motivated the writing of
The Failure of Sex Education in the Church:
Mistaken Identity, Compromised Purity
This is a catechism for parents, pastors, teachers, those struggling with sexual temptations, and everyone who is concerned about the sexualization of children. The book is based on Lesson Two, “We Have Identity,” from the Titus 2 Retreat Study Guide.
- 250 pages
- 107 questions & answers for Christian dialogue
- Over 230 footnotes with full bibliography
- Endorsed by Rev. Todd Wilken, Issues, Etc.; Rev. Dr. Benjamin T.G. Mayes; Rev. Terry Forke, President MT District LCMS; Rev. Brian Saunders, President IA District East LCMS; Rev. Steven Cholak; Rev. Don Richman, East Europen Mission Network; and Rev. Stephen K. Preus. Foreward by Rev. Paul L. Beisel, STM.
- Available from Amazon
Titus 2 for Life funded the book and all proceeds are returned to Titus 2 for Life. Linda is presenting the topic of this book in congregations across the country. Every presentation is followed by a panel of pastors who join with Linda and the audience for dialogue about the created order, biblical manhood and womanhood, and a lifestyle of purity for male and female in singleness and marriage.
God does not call us to be sexual. He calls us to be holy.
Baptized in Jesus Christ, we are sons and daughters of God.
To learn more about the book, please visit Our Identity Matters.
You may download Bible Study PDF files by clicking the links below.
- The Look And Behavior of Love
- I Don’t Feel Loved
- We Have Identity
- Who Are the Mentors? They Are Us!
- How To Mentor A Foolish Woman
4 part Bible study on women in combat
- Part 1: The Battle For Life
- Part 2: Are We Wise or Foolish
- Part 3: Equal Opportunity
- Part 4: But What About Deborah?
Resources from others:
- Let’s mentor the truth about The Pill.
Titus 2 for Life highly recommends Sweetening the Pill by Holly Grigg-Spall. Soon, a documentary film by the same title will be released. Please visit the site below and watch the trailer. Or, order the book from Amazon.com.
- Are you intimidated by the Supreme Court ruling on same-sex “marriage?” God’s Word stands. We can use the Gospel of Jesus Christ to mentor truth about the practice of homosexuality. Why? Because we care about men and women who struggle with sexual temptation. Soon, the film Audacity will be released. Watch the trailer below and consider downloading the film now. It will be a helpful tool for you to witness to your family, friends, and congregation.